The Priory Group of Companies has established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for its service users. The Group currently treats more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 300 facilities.
Our Group is made up of healthcare and specialist education divisions that deliver a comprehensive range of services under the Priory brand, along with specialist mental health services provided by our sister company Craegmoor, and care homes for older people through Amore Care.
The services we deliver can be summarised under the following main headings:
- Healthcare & addictions – psychiatric care and therapy for a broad range of mental health disorders including acute mental health (depression, stress, anxiety etc), eating disorders, neuro-disabilities, complex care and child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS) alongside behavioural and substance addictions.
- Secure & step down – provision of forensic mental healthcare services through clinically effective, evidence based treatment programmes for adult service users who require secure and step down care in a setting that provides physical and psychological security. Facilities enable both medium and low secure service users to receive an integrated and holistic approach to their treatment.
- Specialist education – our specialist schools and further education colleges provide the highest quality of education and care for children and young adults with autism, including Asperger’s Syndrome and challenging behavioural, emotional, social and complex psychological difficulties (BESD). Additional services include children’s homes and fostering.
- Specialist services – Craegmoor is the country's leading independent provider of support for people with learning disabilities, autism, complex needs, and ongoing mental health problems.
- Care homes – Amore Care offers residential, nursing, dementia, respite and day care to older people with varying levels of need. All residents have their own personal care plan which recognises their individual social, physical and emotional needs and wishes.