An invitation to our exclusive event
Following the opening of the new Priory Wellbeing Centre Birmingham, we are delighted to invite you to an exclusive event on Wednesday 15th July, so you can hear more about the services it will deliver to people in the Birmingham region.
At the event you will have the opportunity to:
- Discuss Birmingham's mental health challenges:
- Meet with the clinical team and hear more about how we could help your company
- Network with the consultant and therapist team, and see the new Wellbeing Centre for yourself
- Hear from a Priory consultant who will be discussing some of the main challenges being faced across Mental Health
- Attend a break out session to find out more about CBT and Mindfulness, to support your patient discussions
Time: 5.30pm – 8.00pm You can join us at any time after 5.30pm
and the break-out sessions will start from 6.30pm.
Drinks and canapés will be served throughout the evening
Venue: Priory Wellbeing Centre Birmingham
Ground Floor, 172 Edmund Street,
Birmingham, B3 2HB view on map
Reserve a place today
To reserve your place please click here.
We look forward to seeing you for what promises to be an engaging and informative session.