The Priory Group is pleased to announce the publication of the 2014–15 Priory Healthcare Quality Account.
This publication demonstrates our dedication to making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support through the delivery of high quality, clinically effective care. The account provides a summary of the achievements of our Healthcare business during 2014-15 and outlines our priorities for further improvements in the year ahead.
Making a real and lasting difference
Our aim is to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of our service users is protected at all times and that we continue to uphold the highest quality standards for everyone we support, making a real and lasting difference to their lives.
Key highlights from our Healthcare Quality Account
- 98% of service users surveyed in acute mental health services reported they were treated with dignity and care
- 92% of our Rehabilitation and Recovery service users wholly or partially achieved their goals
- 84% in Forensic services felt engaged in their own recovery
- 95% of young people in Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) felt their healthcare professionals listened to and understood their problems
- 100% Commissioning for Quality and Innovation (CQUIN) targets achieved for the year
- 95% of all of our staff completed our E-learning modules (permanent and bank)
- Our staff reported 29.4 incidents per 1000 bed days compared to the NHS mental health trust average of 28/1000 bed days, indicating a good patient safety culture.
Dedicated to high standards
Of course, none of these results are achievable without the ongoing dedication and hard work of our staff.
Our 2014 staff survey showed that 89% of Priory Healthcare employees felt that they were able to contribute to the success of their team and 81% feel that they were able to do their job to a standard that they were proud of compared to the NHS benchmark of 77%.
Focus on exceptional care
Throughout all of this, our absolute focus remains delivering safe, high quality, clinically-effective services with the best possible service user experience. We do this by learning from incidents and complaints and striving to continually improve the care we provide and the outcomes we deliver.
Download a copy of our Healthcare Quality Account 2014 -15.
For more information on how we can help you support a young person who you care for, please contact us on: 0800 840 3219 or click here to make an enquiry.