We asked Priory RMNs (Registered Mental Health Nurse) and RGNs (Registered General Nurse) throughout the country and across various specialisms, including eating disorders, CAMHS (child and adolescent mental health services), complex care and neuro-disability, to tell us about their experience as a Nurse here at Priory.
Watch ‘Why nursing at Priory?’ to hear their views:
Are you interested in working for us? Take a look at our current opportunities.
Here are some of the things our Nurses told us about working at Priory:
- “The Priory can support you in reaching your goals”
- “You don’t remain stagnant, there are opportunities for you”
- “Everyday I’m excited to go to work, there’s always something new”
- “The size of Priory is that it’s small enough to make a difference but big enough to offer lots of opportunities”
- “You know you’re making a difference to people’s lives”
Michele Paley, Director of Nursing at Priory Group, has worked at Priory for twenty years: “I started as a Staff Nurse at the Priory Hospital Woking and the reason that I have stayed here is because I’ve always worked with a compassionate, skilled team and I’ve been able to grow and shape services to ensure positive outcomes for our service users.
“There are lots of opportunities for new Nurses here at Priory; we offer consistent support, training and professional development and we look to ensure that our Nurses do what they love, because although skills and knowledge are incredibly important, compassionate and respectful care are key to the work we do.”
Five ways to know if nursing at Priory is for you:
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you enjoy working as part of a supportive, collaborative and highly skilled team?
- Do you want to work for an organisation who offers extensive training and professional development?
- Do you enjoy putting service users needs at the heart of everything you do?
- Do you practice compassionate and respectful care?
- Do you love nursing and caring for others?
Did you answer “Yes” to all of the questions above? Head to our careers pages to find out more...