Huntington’s Disease Care and Locations
Priory is renowned for its expertise and care in services for people with Huntington’s Disease as well as other degenerative organic disorders.
• Our aim is to ensure optimum quality of life for our residents within the limitations posed by their illnesses;
• Excellent rehabilitative pathway for those with less progressive presentation;
• Dedicated and specialist staff teams provide support to both service users and their families through the challenge of their illnesses;
• We work with local and international societies to ensure that we provide the best and most appropriate care possible;
• Our staff provide excellent end of life care for those requiring palliative care.
This service is available at:
Priory Hospital St Neots - Cambridgeshire
Priory Hospital Bristol - Bristol
Priory Hospital Heathfield – East Sussex
If you have a question about our Huntington’s Disease services, call us on 0207 605 0926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org