Older Adults Complex Care
Our Older Adult Services are specifically designed for older service users with enduring mental health issues that may have behaviours that challenge and co-morbid physical health and frailty.
• Skilled staff trained in working with older people in appropriate environments capable of looking after service users with a variety of physical needs.
• Provide opportunities for service users to develop skills and new skills in a therapeutic environment working with community and local support groups
• Our services allow patients to move on to less supported accommodation over medium to longer term or if required we can provide a caring and loving home for life.
• 50% reduction in incidences in last 12 months
• 22% reduction in 1-1 nursing over the past 6 months
• 94% of patients have rated that quality of care received as being excellent* (previous year outcomes from Hemel Hempstead Hospital)
This service is available at:
Priory Hospital St Neots - Cambridgeshire
Priory Hospital Hemel Hempstead – Bristol
Priory Hospital Bristol – Bristol
Priory Hospital Heathfield – East Sussex
If you have a question about our Older Adults services, call us on 0207 605 0926 or email firstname.lastname@example.org