Over the years, we have firmly established our reputation as a trusted partner of both international agents and overseas parents by delivering bespoke and individualised packages of education and care to meet pupils’ needs with positive outcomes.
Our specialist day and residential schools and colleges cater for pupils from the age of 5 to 25 with a range of special educational needs, challenging behaviour and complex psychological difficulties.
Located in beautiful British locations that feature cutting-edge teaching and residential facilities, we offer a safe, healthy and stimulating place for any child to learn and move positively into the next stage of their life, whether this is in the UK or overseas.
We provide the best possible British experience for our pupils by offering:
• The highest standard of teaching from subject specialist staff that are trained to teach pupils with a range of learning difficulties including autism, dyslexia and language disorders
• Interpreting services available on request
• Individually tailored programmes for education, social and personal development with one-to-one tuition
• Flexible curriculum designed to meet individual needs
• A safe, friendly and independent living environment where students can develop and grow
• Exceptional learning, residential and social facilities
• Admissions support from assessments to Tier 4 visa application, and completion of the relevant forms
• A one-to-one key worker for all our young people, to act as a support and point of liaison for parents
• Continued engagement with international parents and UK guardians through telephone, email and Skype facilitated through an individual key worker. This is a vital link for parents who often live many miles from their child
• A specialist escorting service where we will accompany the pupil back to and from their home country
• We can arrange guardianship for the pupil during holidays or for any other dates and occasions throughout the year
• Good transport links to each of our schools and colleges, with easy access to motorways, train stations and airports
• Cultural and religious programmes.