We understand that one of the challenges facing parents and guardians living overseas is obtaining an assessment to help place a young person with specialist learning needs into the right school or college. We are pleased to offer assessments either in the UK or overseas.

With a specialist team of educational psychologists and professional therapists, we can quickly produce a reliable and independent detailed assessment, and create a comprehensive plan to meet the pupil’s requirements in preparation for attendance at our British schools and colleges.

We can also facilitate travel and accommodation arrangements, and support the family throughout the entire process.

Admissions support

Any child who attends a school or college in the UK from outside of Europe will require a Tier 4 student visa. Through our Priory International consultants we can facilitate a child’s Tier 4 licence and Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS), ensuring the process is as smooth as possible.

Each learner whose parents live overseas must also have an adult guardian in the UK who will be responsible for them on behalf of the parents. A guardian can be a relative, friend of the family or a guardian agency. 

We can recommend a number of excellent guardianship agencies who we have worked with for a number of years if required. We can also arrange guardianship for the pupil during holidays or for any other dates and occasions throughout the year.