Depression is an illness, not a sign of weakness. Left untreated it can develop into clinical depression. There’s no need to suffer with the condition - proven treatment exists and can improve how you feel. Get the expert help you need now.
How do you know if you might be depressed? Are you experiencing any of the following...
- Lacking energy and motivation
- Worrying a lot
- Increased irritability or outbursts of anger
- Lack of interest in everyday life
- A sense of hopelessness
- Feeling worse in the morning
- Sleeping or eating too much or too little
- Crying often
- Negative thoughts about yourself or others
- Retreating from social situations
If these sound familiar it’s important to realise your life does not need to be like this. To find out how we can help improve how you feel, please contact us.
You can overcome your depression by receiving treatment. The treatments most commonly used are cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) – a type of psychotherapy, and antidepressants. Both are proven to be successful in combating depression.
It’s easy to start getting your life back on track. Just fill in the form for a free, confidential no-obligation chat about your way back to health. Alternatively, call our enquiry line free on: 0808 231 1244