The Priory Hospital Bristol is a leading UK centre of support for individuals, couples and families facing a wide range of challenges. Our team of Psychiatrists and Therapists provide recovery-focused therapies and evidence-based treatments in a calming therapeutic environment. The hospital is located in a secluded area of Bristol with great transport links. The peaceful site setting and experienced staff combine to create the perfect conditions for eff¬ective treatment, delivering positive outcomes.
Working with patients and families in group and 1:1 sessions, our team provides a wide range of affordable specialist support to patients and their families, accessible throughout the week. All our therapy programmes are tailored to each person’s specific needs to provide the highest standard of inpatient, outpatient and day care treatment to those facing the greatest challenges.
Acute mental health treatment programmes
- Personalised and recovery-focused treatment programmes for a broad range of mental health conditions including stress, depression, anxiety and PTSD
- Supportive and effective 12-step addiction treatment programme
- Specialist therapy for eating disorders, including body image workshops and assertiveness therapy
- Bespoke day therapy programmes, including specialised one-to-one and group-based therapy sessions
At Priory we offer a full range of treatments:
- Outpatient, day patient and inpatient options as appropriate
- Tailored, bespoke therapy programmes, including group-based activity and one-to-one therapy
- Specialist therapy programmes including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), psycho-educational workshops and assertiveness and body-image therapy
- Online CBT appointments with a therapist for those who are unable to attend appointments fo follow-on and aftercare
Our hospital inpatient services are the best possible option for the most challenging cases of depression, anxiety, addiction and eating disorders. With an on call doctor available 24 hours a day, we are able to admit people at short notice, around the clock and monitor the impact of any medication, safely and promptly managing any medical issues that may arise. Our comprehensive treatment programmes ensure patients have access to every resource they need to make a strong recovery, returning to a positive and productive life.
Addiction treatment programme
The service specialises in addiction treatment for substance and behavioural dependency, such as alcohol, drugs (illegal and prescription), gambling, sex and relationships, internet, food, shopping, work and exercise.
The inpatient addiction treatment programme includes:
- FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT: giving you the opportunity to discuss the problem in more detail without obligation. Click here to arrange a free assessment.
- FREE WEEKLY AFTERCARE SUPPORT: two sessions are available weekly following completion of treatment.
- FREE FAMILY SUPPORT SESSIONS: are available for partners, family, etc, both during and post treatment.
Contact us to find out more
To discuss treatment options and find out how we can support you, please contact a member of our team on 0800 840 3219. Alternatively, click here to email your enquiry or click here to arrange a free addictions assessment.