The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove in Kent is a 46-bed acute mental health hospital offering a wide range of inpatient, outpatient, day patient and therapy services. We are committed to providing patient-centred care. Treatment plans are tailored to each patient's specific needs by our consultant-led, highly qualified multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Priory Hospital Hayes Grove is a place of serenity where our patients can take time out to rest and heal in a fully supported therapeutic environment, which promotes individual care and positive outcomes.
Wheelchair access and parking are provided for patients with disabilities and the hospital has a room on site which has been designed to accommodate patients with disabilities or special needs.
What we treat
We offer acute mental health, addiction treatment programme, an adult eating disorders service, the Keston Unit is an acute service for adults with Asperger's Syndrome or another autistic spectrum disorder who are also experiencing mental health problems, treatments include.
- Addictions, specially rehab for drug addiction (illegal drugs such as cocaine, cannabis, heroin) and treating individuals suffering from alcoholism to beat their dependency on alcohol and aid their rehabilitation.
Addiction treatment programme in Kent
The addiction treatment programme can be accessed on a residential or outpatient basis depending upon the patient's circumstances.
The programmes are based on the 12-step abstinence model and provide treatment for a wide range of behavioural and substance dependencies including alcohol, drugs including cocaine, maijuana etc, gambling, shopping, sex, food, computer use, exercise etc. On successful completion of the 28 day programme, patients are offered continuous support for the following year. Programmes are also available to treat the more complex and increasingly common conditions such as poly-addictions or dual diagnosis.
Addiction treatment programme includes:
- FREE INITIAL ASSESSMENT with an addiction therapist is offered to anyone seeking help with addiction
- Free weekly aftercare support for 12 months post completion of the 28 day programme
- Free family support during and post treatment
- Individual and group therapy/counselling
- Educational lectures, workshops and seminars designed to inform the patient of the nature of the addiction and to facilitate strategies for recovery
- Holistic activities, such as meditation and complementary therapies