- Males and females aged between 18 and 65
- Service users admitted informally or formally under the Mental Health Act (1983)
- Service users with a diagnosis of autistic spectrum disorder or a learning disability with associated mental health care needs
- Service users with behaviours that challenge, such as self-harm, violence and aggression and destructive behaviour within their environment
- Service users who present with associated conditions like pica, anxiety disorders, psychosis and ADHD
- Service users who have a level of vulnerability that may put them at risk in other service settings
- Service users who require step down care from a more secure facility in their care pathway
The above list is non-exhaustive and gives an indication of typical inclusion criteria for our inpatient services. We are always keen to work with commissioners to make reasonable adjustments and adapt programmes of treatment to ensure that service users have a package of care that is specific to their needs.
For further information on the full range of Priory services, please call: 0800 840 3219. For professionals looking to make a referral, please click here.