24/7 emergency bed availability
Refer today: 0800 090 1356 or click here
Priory accept adult acute emergency placements 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We offer a full multi-disciplinary team at all sites, providing a swift and appropriate response to the needs of each individual.
Who is it for?
- We accept both emergency admissions and crisis placements
- We accept both male and female patients
- We accept service users across a range of intensity levels
Priory’s specialist acute teams are committed to providing the highest quality of care to help overcome a wide range of mental illness conditions in therapeutic and supportive environments.
Our service offers
- Immediate placements options
- Clinical care updates from the point of admission
- Guidance on future placements to ensure continuity of care
- Financial packages with cost effective solutions
- Short or longer term block contracting
- Our team will complete a desktop risk assessment on receipt of a referral
- Jointly agree a suitable placement location from Priory’s nationwide network
- For emergency admissions we will respond within 30 minutes of receiving the information
- Arrange admission as soon as possible to support the service user’s needs
- Priory’s multi-disciplinary teams assess, manage, stabilise and treat the service users
Please call us today on:0800 090 1356 or click here for a call-back from one of our helpful referral team.
Subscribe to our availability updates
To subscribe to our availability updates on our 24/7 emergency service, please click here.
98% of service users surveyed in acute mental health services reported they were treated with dignity and care
88% of service users demonstrated an improvement at discharge, from therapy