Referrals and admissions
- All adults with no upper age limit (18+)
- Informal or detained under the Mental Health Act 1983, or Mental Health (Care and Treatment) Act 2003 including service users subject to restriction orders
- Multiple readmissions due to relapses within the community
- Complex polypharmacy
- Previous placement breakdown due to behaviours that challenge
Priory specialises in behaviour support for people needing stable and safe services within a broader but focused pathway of care towards rehabilitation. The service users we rehabilitate often have a range of healthcare needs and comorbid presentations, and may be adults who are:
- Stepping up from community placements
- Moving across from acute mental health wards
- Moving across from acute general, ITU or specialised neuro wards
- Stepping down from a secure provision
- Moving from other mental health services with no improvement in outcomes
We have a variety of mixed gender-specific wards and mixed gender services to suit the needs of service users.
For further information on the full range of Priory services, please call: 0800 840 3219. For professionals looking to make a referral, please click here.