Priory Rehabilitation and Recovery services
For patients with severe and enduring mental health problems or physical disabilities, we recognise that rehabilitation and recovery is the ultimate goal. Our services support people on their journey towards increased independence and the highest quality of life.
Priory has a network of facilities providing recovery-focused mental health services, along with specialist medical rehabilitation services treating Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Acquired Brain Injury (ABI) and neuro-degenerative conditions.
- Priory’s stepped care pathway provides seamless access into higher or lower intensity treatment
- Our recovery model is underpinned by a proactive focus on the whole of a patient’s care programme
- Our mental health services use a variety of tools including the Recovery Star and My Shared Pathway
- The patients we rehabilitate often have a range of healthcare needs and comorbid presentations
- Patients' care programmes incorporate a diverse range of therapies, including Psycho-education and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Priory is a trusted partner of the NHS in delivering clinically effective, evidence-based treatment programmes
- We work closely with commissioners to create a flexible and bespoke package and cost framework
Further information can be found for each Priory location through our dedicated site pages and brochures. You can also take a look inside our sites by viewing our site videos. Please follow the relevant links below.
East of England
North West England
South East England
South West England
Yorkshire and Humber
Forensic and locked rehab
For further information on the full range of Priory services, please call: 0800 090 1356. For professionals looking to make a referral, please click here.