Phone numbers
Treatment enquiries: 0330 056 6020
General enquiries: 0800 138 8680
Make an Enquiry

Compliments, Comments and Complaints

We welcome feedback on all aspects of the services that we provide and we are always delighted to receive compliments which we will pass to the relevant individuals or teams.

If you have comments or concerns, in the first instance please raise them directly with the site concerned. You can search for contact details using the following links:

Priory Healthcare - services for the NHS

Private Private Healthcare

Priory Adult Care

Please note that if you are complaining on behalf of someone else, we will require their consent, confirming that they wish you to act on their behalf and understanding that in responding to your concerns, we will be sharing their confidential information with you.

Frequently asked questions

How do I make a complaint?
+ -
What is the time limit for making a complaint?
+ -
When will I hear from you?
+ -
Will my complaint be kept confidential?
+ -
What will happen as a result of my complaint?
+ -
What if I am not happy with how you respond to my complaint?
+ -
Find a Treatment Location
Find a Treatment Location
Adjustment Disorder
Anger Management
Anxiety Attack Treatment
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Bipolar Disorder
Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
Conduct Disorder
Depression in Seniors
Drug Induced Psychosis
Gender Dysphoria
Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
Panic Attack Treatment
Personality Disorders
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
Selective Mutism
Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
Tourette's Syndrome
Trauma Counselling

Feedback welcomed

Contact us by phone: 0330 056 6020 or Make an Enquiry