At Priory, we have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for each and every individual who uses our services. Priory currently treats more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 300 facilities.
Priory is made up of a comprehensive range of healthcare services. In addition, our Adult Care Services offer residential and supported living services for adults over the age of 18 years, as well as residential, nursing and dementia care for older people.
The services that we deliver at Priory can be summarised under the following main headings:
- Private healthcare:
- Mental Health Services – including treatment for depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Addiction Services – including treatment for alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction, love and sex addiction, internet addiction and shopping addiction
- Eating Disorder Services – including treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED) and other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Young People’s Services
- NHS healthcare:
- Adult Acute,High Dependency Unit (HDU) and Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Brain Injury Services – including treatment and management for acquired brain injury (ABI) and traumatic brain injury (TBI), as well as a range of progressive neurological conditions (PNCs) such as Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, Parkinson’s disease, Huntington’s disease, multiple sclerosis (MS) and motor neurone disease (MND)
- Eating Disorder Services
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
- Secure Services – The provision of secure mental healthcare services through clinically effective, evidence-based treatment programmes for adults who require secure and step-down care in a setting that provides physical and psychological security. Facilities enable both medium and low secure patients to receive an integrated and holistic approach to their treatment
- Adult Care Services– provides a range of bespoke residential and supported living care services for adults aged 18 years and over with a learning disability, autism, behaviours that challenge, Prader-Willi syndrome or a mental health condition. We also support older people who require residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care