At Priory, we have established an unrivalled reputation for delivering a real and lasting difference for each and every individual who uses our services. Priory currently treats more than 70 different conditions through a nationwide network of over 300 facilities.
Priory Healthcare provides a comprehensive range of services, specialising in the treatment of a range of mental health problems. Additionally, our Adult Care Services offer residential and supported living services for adults over the age of 18 years, as well as residential, nursing and dementia care for older people.
The services that we deliver at Priory can be summarised under the following main headings:
- Private healthcare:
- Mental Health Services – including treatment for depression, anxiety, stress, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Addiction Treatment Programmes – including treatment for alcohol addiction, drug addiction, gambling addiction, love and sex addiction, internet addiction and shopping addiction
- Eating Disorder Services – including treatment for anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder (BED) and other specified feeding or eating disorders (OSFED)
- Young People’s Services
- NHS healthcare:
- Adult Acute, High Dependency Unit (HDU) and Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU) Services
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS)
- Brain Injury Services
- Eating Disorder Services
- Rehabilitation and Recovery Services
- Secure Services
- Adult Care Services - provides a range of bespoke residential and supported living care services for adults with a learning disability, autism, behaviours that challenge, Prader-Willi syndrome or a mental health condition. We also support older people who require residential, nursing, dementia and palliative care.