Depression - with Dr Niall Campbell
Mental health is a huge topic and covers several conditions including depression, anxiety and stress. With several sources of online and offline information explaining the ins and outs of conditions in different ways, it can be very confusing and difficult to find exactly what you want to know in one place.
We recently asked our Twitter followers what they really wanted to know about depression using the hashtag #AskPriory.
You asked the questions and we listened.
- What causes depression?
- How would I know if I was depressed?
- Who does depression affect?
- Are there any different kinds of depression?
- When would I know to seek help?
- From whom should I seek help?
- What treatment options are available?
- What are the benefits of treatment?
- How long does treatment usually last and what are the success rates of treatment?
Depression is treatable and living with the condition should never be an option, The Priory has hospitals, clinics and wellbeing centres across the UK who are ready to help you today.