Priory Healthcare publishes 2017-18 Quality Account
The Priory Group is pleased to announce the publication of the 2017-18 Priory Healthcare Quality Account.
This publication demonstrates our dedication to making a real and lasting difference for everyone we support through the delivery of high quality, clinically effective care. The account provides a summary of the achievements of our Healthcare business during 2017-18 and outlines our priorities for further improvements in the year ahead.
Key highlights from our Healthcare Quality Account
- 94% of acute and addictions patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 93% of eating disorder patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 90% of secure and forensic patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 89% of child and adolescent patients felt that staff were caring and supportive and communicated well with them
- 84% of rehabilitation and recovery patients wholly or partially achieved their goals
Dedicated to putting people first
None of these results are achievable without the ongoing dedication and hard work of our staff. Our people matter most, both in terms of the people that we care for and those who we work with. We continue to bring new ideas to sites in order to encourage, reward and inspire people to work with us, as we know that they provide care to those who are in some of the most challenging times in their lives.
Focus on exceptional care
Our absolute focus remains delivering safe, high quality, clinically-effective services with the best possible service user experience.
The people that we care for matter the most and we constantly strive to improve the care that we deliver, and partner with people so that they can fulfil their recovery potential and goals, and leave our services at the optimum time to move forward with their lives successfully.