Priory Healthcare publishes 2018-19 Quality Account
Priory Group is pleased to announce the publication of the 2018-19 Priory Healthcare Quality Account.
This publication demonstrates our commitment to providing the best quality healthcare services. It also encourages us to focus on and to be completely open about service quality and helps us develop ways to continually improve.
Key highlights from our Healthcare Quality Account
Our priority is to make sure we operate safe, compassionate and effective services, and that all Priory staff understand what is required of them to make that happen. Some of our quality achievements in 2018-19 include:
- 97% of acute and addictions patients felt staff were caring and supportive and communicated well with them
- 96% of eating disorders patients said they would recommend our care to a family member or friend
- 94% of acute and addictions patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 92% of eating disorder patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 90% of secure and forensic patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
- 90% of child and adolescent patients were satisfied with the overall quality of care
We understand the importance of working closely with our regulators such as the Care Quality Commission (CQC) and we are aligned with their focus on improving patient safety and quality of outcomes. We will continue to strive towards making our patients safer and our services more patient centred, ensuring we are making a real and lasting difference to everyone we support.