Priory Highbank Centre awarded with 'Gold Standard'
The Priory Highbank Centre has received the ‘Investors in People (IIP) Gold Standard’ award. This internationally recognised standard defines what it takes to lead, support and manage people well for sustainable results.
A number of areas of particular strengths were identified including:
- Ongoing development and a focus on continually improving performance
- Staff at all levels are offered the opportunity to develop and use leadership skills
- The feedback given about management was overwhelmingly positive
- Staff have confidence in the senior team and believe the organisation is well led
- Coaching and mentoring are used effectively to help staff at all levels
Helen Powell, Hospital Director, said: “I’m exceptionally proud that Highbank has been accredited with Investors in People Gold Standard. The Highbank team always focus on demonstrating the core Priory values to enable then to deliver the best possible service to those in our care, and this recognition is testament to their hard work and dedication.”
You can read the full IIP report by clicking here.
For further information on Priory services offered to the NHS, including rehabilitation-focused treatment programmes for those living with a brain injury, please call our dedicated 24/7 customer service centre on 0800 090 1356. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form