Embedding a positive culture
The impact and awareness of mental health issues affecting people in their workplaces has never been greater. It is recognised that businesses are being looked upon to support and encourage employees to positively engage in their mental health,, which of course, benefits both the business and their workforce. Many employees are still reluctant to recognise or seek support for their mental health challenges. In helping to drive the conversation and providing support when it is required, companies can help to reduce the impact on their business, whilst helping employees get back on track as quickly as possible
What we provide
- Access to day patient, outpatient and inpatient treatmentacross our nationwide network of Priory hospitals and wellbeing centres
- Training and education workshopsfor your management teams and employees to help to build a positive and healthy environment within your organisation
- Digital solutionsto help your employees to pro-actively manage their own mental wellbeing
- Management informationto guide, support and ensure effective implementation of mental health treatment accessed by employees
- Mental health screening, a psychological screening service to support employees who have been unable to reach a diagnosis for a physical condition, such as musculoskeletal issues, that may be linked to stress, anxiety or depression. Support can be offered for over 70 mental health conditions, utilising a broad range of therapy types including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), mindfulness, eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR), repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) and other forms of psychotherapy.
- Workplace stress
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and anxiety
- Bereavement and other personal issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Medically unexplained symptoms (MUS)
Why choose Priory?
Priory can support organisations and their employees in increasing employee engagement and awareness of mental health challenges, along with providing support for those who need it.
We can offer a complete treatment journey for those requiring a more comprehensive level of support. Through utilising all of our services, individuals are provided with convenient access to care and around the clock support.
Priory wellbeing centres
Priory’s nationwide network of wellbeing centres provide quick and easy access to expert treatment, with flexible opening hours. Our discreet yet conveniently located services deliver meaningful outcomes for those seeking support for their mental health concerns. A wide range of therapies are available. Talking therapies include cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) and rational emotive behaviour therapy (REBT).
Group therapies such as mindfulness, addictions and family therapy are also available.
Get in Touch Today
For details of how Priory can provide your organisation with assistance regarding workplace mental health and wellbeing solutions, please call 020 3918 2041. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form