How Priory can help your business
Priory can support companies and their employees in increasing employee engagement and awareness of mental health challenges, along with providing support for those who need it, regardless of the mental health condition or its severity.
We offer a complete treatment journey for those requiring support, whether it be face-to-face therapy, telephone counselling or digital wellbeing.
Through utilising all of our services, individuals are provided with convenient access to care and around the clock support.
What we provide
- Day care, outpatient and inpatient treatment across our nationwide network of Priory hospitals and wellbeing centres
- Training and education workshops for your management teams and employees to help to build a positive and healthy environment within your organisation
- Digital solutions to help your employees to proactively manage their own mental wellbeing
- Management information to guide support and ensure appropriate use of resources
What we treat
At Priory, we understand the hugely detrimental effect that mental health issues can have on individuals' private and professional lives. In addition, we understand that mental health conditions can manifest differently in different individuals which is why each patient receives a completely bespoke treatment plan. Our Priory experts possess a wealth of experience in treating a wide range of mental health conditions, as well as being able to treat co-occurring disorders and those with dual diagnoses. We provide comprehensive, individualised treatment for:
- Workplace stress
- Trauma and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and anxiety
- Bereavement and other personal issues
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Medically unexplained symptoms (MUS)
- Bipolar disorder
- Eating disorders
Priory has a nationwide network of services, each providing access to quality mental health support from highly qualified specialists.
Priory provides high quality support for over 70 mental health conditions, utilising a broad range of therapy types. All of our therapies are evidence-based, led by our renowned experts and are tailored according to the individual needs of each patient. Our holistic approach to treatment means that we are committed to addressing not only the immediate symptoms of a mental health condition, but also the underlying triggers and causes, in order to engender long-term recovery and wellbeing. The therapies that we are able to deliver include:
- Cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT)
- Eye movement desensitisation and re-processing (EMDR),
- Integrative counselling
- Psychodynamic psychotherapy
- Interpersonal therapy
- Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT)
- Compassion focused therapy (CFT)
- Cognitive analytic therapy (CAT)
- Other forms of psychotherapy
During treatment your employees can receive access to:
- Our consultant psychiatrists for assessment and signposting
- Effective and convenient therapy within the Priory wellbeing centre network
- Day care and outpatient therapy – both individual face-to-face and group sessions
- Inpatient facilities to access intensive general psychiatry and our Addiction Treatment Programme
- Free addictions assessment and free aftercare programme
All of our facilities meet stringent regulatory guidelines and are accredited by the Care Quality Commission (CQC).
Why choose Priory?
Priory provides a single point of access to the UK’s largest network of leading mental health specialists, delivering early intervention with evidence-based care, supporting both commercial and employee-focused objectives.
- Priory use evidence-based therapy which adheres to National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) guidelines
- Personalised treatment plans - these will be reviewed regularly to check that patients are making the desired progress and treatment can be adapted if required
- Our specialists are experts in the conditions that they treat and are up to date with current treatments. The full Priory network can provide extra support and expertise as required
- Robust regulation both in terms of the specialist team and the treatment delivered. Priory adopts strict governance procedures so that individuals can be sure of a safe and consistent approach to their care
- Priory is able to offer flexible appointment times around individuals’ day-to-day commitments
- Therapists work with individuals to provide the best care and navigate the pathway between day care, outpatient and inpatient treatment
Get in Touch Today
For details of how Priory can provide your organisation with assistance regarding workplace mental health and wellbeing solutions, please call 020 3918 2041. Alternatively, click here to submit an enquiry form