Providing the support to enable a successful private practice
Consultant psychiatrists working in partnership with Priory will be working with the market leader, a well-known and respected brand.
This brings a range of benefits including quality assurance and governance support alongside support with any safeguarding concerns you may have. You will also be part of a wider peer team consisting of some of the UK’s most eminent specialists.
As a valued and trusted member of the Priory consultant network, you will have the support of the Priory therapy network and broader clinical team. In addition:
- Qualified referrals will be provided to you to help grow your practice
- You will receive marketing support to build your practice
- Your biography will be listed on the Priory website, visited by almost 6,000 people every day
- You will be offered the opportunity to raise your profile through communications directed to regional GPs
- Support from your regional Priory Placement Specialist who will promote you to the referrer network and arrange GP education events
- Secretarial support with administrative requirements and appointment booking will be provided through our medical secretary team
- High quality consulting rooms at one of Priory’s private sites will be available.
- In some cases you will be able to work from multiple sites to meet your needs Priory will collect and process all payments on your behalf
"I left the NHS as I wanted a better work-life balance, and I haven’t looked back since. I’ve been very well supported by Priory".