I am enthusiastic about my role and I am passionate about supporting children, adolescents and their families. My approach to working as a therapist is friendly, adaptable and considerate.
Adele McCormick has already enjoyed a career in paediatrics and now works as a specialist speech and language therapist at Priory Hospital Woodbourne.
Adele's primary role is to contribute to the assessment and diagnosis for children and teenagers presenting with highly complex difficulties and where the possibility of an autism spectrum condition is being considered. She also provides therapy to support young children and young adolescences to reach their true speech, language and communication potential.
- Degree in Speech and Language Therapy from De Monfort University in Leicester
- Royal College of Speech & Language Therapists (RCSLT) – registration number Health & Care – RC0036973
- Professionals Council (HCPC) – registration number SL33908
- PECS Level 1 trained
- ADOS-2 trained
- ADOS-2 – Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule
- Speech and Language Therapy BSc (Hons)