I have a strong medical background in Paediatrics Neurology and Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry. I provide assessment and treatment for children and young people with Mental Health needs and complex presentations. I am also trained as an individual and family therapist.
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Main locationGrovelands House
Alice Mallucci is a a Consultant Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist at Priory North London Hospital. Since September 2019 she has been one of the CAMHS Consultant on the inpatient wards.
- Master Degree in Medicine and Surgery – Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatry – Sapienza University of Rome, Italy.
- Honorary Contract at King’s College London – Michael Rutter Centre, Maudsley Hospital.
- Clinical Attachment at Brookside Adolescent Unit – North East London Foundation Trust, London, UK.
- Mentalization Based Treatment
- Early Onset Eating Disorders
- Adolescents at Ultra High Risk of Psychosis and Early Onset Psychosis
Find a treatment location
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Gender Dysphoria
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Selective Mutism
- Self Harm
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Young People’s Services
- Child and Adolescent Neuropsychiatrist and Psychotherapist (2017)
- Medical Doctor in Medicine and Surgery (2011)
- Royal College of Psychiatrists Associate Specialist (2017)
- Section 12 Approved Clinician (2017)