I am a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist (CBT) who has experience working with adults and younger adults in different settings, with many different presentations.
Amanda Colquhoun is a CBT Therapist who has worked at Priory Hospital Glasgow since January 2017.
- Postgraduate Certificate Skills (person centred) - University of Strathclyde
- SCOTACS Diploma in Counselling and Group work - a Cognitive Behavioural Approach - Centre of Therapy
- Rewind (trauma-based training)
Amanda has carried out research as part of her dissertation at University, focusing on domestic violence. Later, Amanda was part of a project research team when she worked in the field of learning disabilities. The research concentrated on employment and leisure aspirations for people living with a learning disability and/or mental health condition who were living in supported living accommodation.
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- BA (Hons) Social Sciences (Psychology and Sociology)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Business Administration (Public Service Management)
- Postgraduate Certificate Skills (person centred)
- SCOTACS Diploma in Counselling and Group work – a Cognitive Behavioural Approach