I have spent over 16 years working with individuals who have required support with their mental health. My theoretical approach is integrative which means I am able to provide a collaborative quality of care which I believe is paramount in the therapeutic relationship. I have vast experience ranging from long-term to time-limited services and from varying settings from community, inpatients and MH Prisons.
Main locationPrestons Road
Amarpreet Ajji joined Priory Hospital Hayes Grove in July 2020 as a therapist. She is a qualified Psychotherapist and a member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) and a Clinical Supervisor.
- Amarpreet has an undergraduate Bachelors Degree in Psychosocial studies awarded by University of East London.
- She has a Masters of Science Degree in Applied Psychology awarded by Brunel University and Masters of Science Degree in Integrative Psychotherapy awarded by Middlesex University.
- Amarpreet is a Clinical Supervisor and was awarded her Diploma by the Transpersonal Trust.
Clinical articles and research papers
- Publication BACP Journal Therapy Today, December 2019
Find a treatment location
- Bachelors of Arts Degree Psychosocial Studies
- Diploma Transpersonal and Integrative Supervision
- Masters of Science Applied Psychology
- Masters of Science Integrative Psychotherapy