Andreea Huttley is a psychotherapist for eating disorders, and is one of the therapists for the Eating Disorder Programme at Life Works, where she joined in 2018. Currently she is also working as an addictions therapist, supporting individuals who are struggling with substance misuse and other issues, as well as their family members.
Andreea is a registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) adheres to their ethical framework.
Andreea qualified with a Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, from Guildford College in July 2018.
Since qualifying, Andreea has regularly undertaken further professional development training, including courses in the following areas:
- Dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT) skills training (13 hours, British Isles, 2019)
- Mindfulness Diploma (Centre of Excellence, 2019)
- Eating Disorders Training (Priory, 2018)
- Guilt and Shame Workshop (Catalyst, 2018)
- Drugs and Alcohol and mental Health awareness ( Catalyst, 2017)
- Personality Adaptations Seminar (Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre, 2017)
- Core Helpline Rape and Sexual Abuse Training, (Rape and Sexual Abuse Centre, 2016)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism (The Lower Danube University, 2010)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, (Guildford College, 2018)
- Registered member of the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)