Arthur Fairbanks is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist, based at Priory Wellbeing Centre Manchester, and also at Priory Hospital Altrincham.
Arthur is accredited with the British Association of Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies, since 2003.
- Standard Certification as a schema therapist with the International Society for Schema Therapy, since 2013
- Achieved Advanced Certification status in 2015
- Certified as a trainer and supervisor with International Society for Schema Therapy
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- M.Sc. In the Cognitive and Behavioural Therarapies, University College Chester