With many years of working in the field, I am committed to providing psychotherapy using the most up-to-date techniques using both humanistic and psychodynamic integrative intervention, covering stress, anxiety, trauma and loss.
Main location41 Harley Street
Also holds appointments at
Billi Silverstein is a Psychotherapist at Priory Wellbeing Centre Harley Street and Priory Hospital North London. She has been self-employed working at Priory Hospital North London for two years.
- Billi has spent several years working in addictions, especially food addiction, OCD (obsessive compulsive disorder) and eating disorders.
- She worked with dual diagnosis patients and is professionally registered and accredited.
- Billi also works with adults in all stages of transition and task herself to explore diversity of experience with empathy and without judgement.
- MBACP (Accred)
Find a treatment location
- Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Eating Disorders
- Food Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Trauma Counselling
- Work Addiction
- Young People’s Services
- Diploma in Advanced Hypnotherapy and Hyno-healing (DABCH) (Atkinson Ball College of Hynotherapy)
- Postgraduate Advanced Diploma in Humanistic Integrative Counselling (CPPD UK)
- Postgraduate Certificates in Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) (CPPD UK), Postgraduate Certificate in Working with Addiction (CPPD UK)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Clinical Supervision (CPPD UK)