Cara is a Therapist in the general mental health team, and is trained in both person centred and cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT). Cara has experience working with adults and adolescents in a broad range of settings, presenting with a variety of mental health difficulties. Cara joined Priory Hospital Glasgow’s general therapy team in October 2018.
- COSCA certificate in Counselling Skills, Alcohol Focus Scotland (2011)
- Post-graduate Diploma in Counselling, University of Strathclyde (2013)
- SCOTAS Diploma in Counselling and Group Work – a Cognitive Behavioural Approach, Centre of Therapy & Counselling Studies (2018)
- MA Social Sciences, University of Glasgow (2007)
- MSc Gender, Rights & Development, University of Glasgow (2008)
- Registered Member of the British Association of Counselling & Psychotherapy (BACP)