I have over 10 years of experience in mental health, having worked for mental health charities, and the NHS and private sectors. I have delivered one-to-one therapy, using cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) technique, to help with a wide range of mental health problems.
Chang Tran has worked as a cognitive behavioural therapist at Priory since 2011 and delivers one-to-one therapy to outpatients. She is fully accredited by the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP).
Chang has a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Counselling Studies, Master’s in Counselling and a Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT). She has further training in mindfulness-based CBT and compassionate-focused therapy (CFT), and she is a qualified person-centred counsellor.
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS)
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health Treatment
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology and Counselling Studies
- Master’s (MA) in Counselling
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)