I have worked in a busy London GP surgery providing short-term solution focussed psychotherapy. I consider myself to be highly approachable and a warm professional who works in collaboration with the individuals I support.
Charlotte Smith is a Cognitive Behavioural Therapist / Psychotherapist, specialising in anxiety and addictions. She has previously worked with individuals and groups in a residential alcohol rehabilitation project. Charlotte runs her own private practice as a CBT therapist to adults on a range of issues.
Charlotte graduated from Goldsmiths in 2008 with an MSc in Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy. She also holds a BACP Accredited Diploma in Integrative Counselling.
- Addiction Treatment
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English and Theatre Studies
- Higher National Diploma in Integrative Counselling (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy Accredited)
- Master of Science Degree in Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behaviour Therapy