No.1, 3rd Floor
Chia-Lin Chen joined the Priory Wellbeing Centre in Oxford in 2019. She has been certified as a Dialectical Behaviour Therapist since 2013, and a fully accredited member of the United Kingdom Council for Psychotherapy (UKCP) since 2016.
Chia-Lin's therapy approach is integrative and tailored to individuals’ needs on both a short and long term basis. She has extensive experience working with children, adolescents and adults in educational, inpatient and outpatient settings.
Chia-Lin has a passion for providing psychological interventions for individuals who are seeking treatments for issues which are either long standing, transient, or newly emerging. She endeavours to help individuals make sense of their needs, to develop strategies to tackle unwanted life patterns, and to find hope and courage to embrace new experiences.
- Certificate in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy. British Isles DBT Training, Swindon.
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Eating Disorders
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Self Harm
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Young People’s Services
- Masters degree in Group and Intercultural Therapy. Goldsmiths University of London.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Individual and Group Psychotherapy, specialising in Psychodrama, Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy. London Centre for Psychodrama, UKCP