I believe that with choices and resilience, comes freedom of mind and a sense of calmness. I offer a time and space to be heard and listened to without fear of being judged and I am passionate about helping people.
172 Edmund Street
Christine Robinson has been a qualified counsellor for five years and has been working with the Priory for just over a year. She is trained in general counselling up to level 5 Foundation Degree with Aston University and currently practices as a general counsellor, specialising in rape and sexual violence.
Christine has conducted research on the effects of children growing up with no father in their life and she has extensive CPD (continued personal development) in topics such as child counselling, mental health and autism. Christine hopes to carry on expanding her knowledge and has recently completed a course on cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT) with anxiety and depression.
Christine works at Priory every Wednesday from 9.30 – 14.30 and Saturdays 8.20 – 9.30 and 14.30 – 16.30.
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attachment Disorder
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Gender Dysphoria
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Mental Health Treatment
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Trauma Counselling
- Foundation degree in person-centred counselling studies with Aston University
- Level 2 certificate in child mentoring
- Member of the counselling governing body of the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)