Promoting adults and young people’s wellbeing, emotional health and resilience through an in-depth analysis and understanding of their unique challenges. I aim to create a safe, empathetic, and non-judgmental space wherein clients can open up and explore the challenges and struggles they are currently battling with. Together we’ll set goals and work through those challenges. I work to create a therapeutic alliance that is honest and respectful; I am a firm believer that the therapist-client relationship is one of the main components of the healing process.
Diana Lorusso is a psychotherapist registered with the BACP (MBACP). Diana joined Priory in October 2020 after working in different NHS roles and projects. In her most recent role before joining our team, Diana was accountable for bringing counselling assistance, pastoral care and delivering health assessments, and other interventions to the families and survivors of the Grenfell Fire Tragedy of 2017.
Diana has a specialist interest in anxiety disorders, depression, relationship and attachment problems.
- Diana holds a degree in Psychology (BA) from the University of British Colombia, In Vancouver Canada (2015)
- In 2015, Diana trained in CBT and Adlerian Therapy at Adler University (Vancouver, Canada)
- In 2018 she completed her MA in Counselling Psychology from Goldsmiths College- University of London
- In addition to speaking English, Diana is happy to provide service for Italian speakers in that language if it is the preferred language for therapy.
- Coming from an international background, she is ready to support people who come from different cultural backgrounds and experiences.
- BA Psychology, University of British Colombia (2015)
- Health Coaching Certificate (West London NHS, 2019)
- MA Counselling Psychology (Goldsmiths College- University of London, 2018)
- Mental Health First Aid (Thriving Work places, 2019)