Dr Aman Durrani
Dr Aman Durrani is a Consultant Psychiatrist at the Priory Hospital Glasgow. He sees adults with a wide range of disorders including depression, anxiety, psychosis, bipolar disorder, OCD, PTSD and personality disorders.
In addition to the above, Dr Durrani specialises in perinatal mental health - a branch of psychiatry for women of childbearing age whereby they require specialist advice and management before, during and after having a baby.
He also has extensive experience of managing mental health issues within BME and South Asian communities.
His clinics are on Monday evenings but other times could be accommodated.
- MB ChB 2000, University of Glasgow
- MRCPsych 2006, Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Basic Psychiatric Training, Glasgow
- Higher Psychiatric Training, West Midlands
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Treatment Resistant Depression
- MB ChB, MRCPsych