Dr Kate Webb
Dr Kate Webb is a Consultant at Priory Hospital Roehampton, where she provides treatment for mental health conditions and eating disorders.
Dr Webb has been working at Priory Hospital Roehampton since 2013 in adult eating disorders and child and adolescent eating disorders. She is currently employed as a consultant psychiatrist on the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services (CAMHS) eating disorder ward. Dr Webb has previously worked as a specialist registrar and then a consultant psychiatrist with the NHS adult eating disorder service at Springfield Hospital, Tooting, in both outpatient and inpatient services (from 2006 – 2014). She has significant experience working with young people aged 16 years and over.
Dr Webb sees some private outpatients at Priory Hospital Roehampton, particularly people with eating disorders (aged 16 years and over) or adults with mild to moderate anxiety or depressive disorders.
Position at Priory
- Dr Webb is a consultant psychiatrist for the CAMHS eating disorder ward at Priory Hospital Roehampton.
- Registered with the General Medical Council (GMC).
- Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists.
- Higher Specialist Training in Psychiatry – rotation through St George’s Hospital, Tooting
Clinical articles/Research papers
- Webb, K., Morgan, J., Lacey, J.H. ‘Cerebral Palsy and Anorexia Nervosa - a case report’, International Journal of Eating Disorders, (2009) 42 (1) pp 87-89.
- Bhadoria, R., Webb, K., Morgan, J. Treating Eating Disorders: a Review of the Evidence. Evidence Based Mental Health (2010) 13: 1-4.
Other publications -
- Webb, K., Morgan, J., Lacey, J.H. ‘Physical Complications of Eating Disorders’ - chapter for the book: Current Themes in Psychiatry in Theory and Practice (editors N Agrawal, J Bolton and R Gaind) (published November 2011 by Palgrave Macmillan).
- Webb, K., Zadeh, E., Mountford, V., Lacey, J.H. ‘Eating Disorders’ - chapter for the book: Psychiatry: an Evidence-based text (editors - Puri and Treasaden) (published 2010 by Hodder Arnold).
- Lacey, J.H., Webb, K. ‘Impulsivity in Eating Disorders’ - chapter for the book: Cognitive Therapy of Eating Disorders on Control and Worry (editors – S Sassaroli and G Ruggiero) (published August 2010 by Nova Science Publishers).
- BSc. Honours Degree in Pharmacology (Neuro and Neuroendocrine) and Basic Medical Sciences - Imperial College School of Medicine, University of London - 1997
- Diploma in Child Health, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health - 2002
- MBBS, Imperial College School of Medicine, University of London - 2000