Dr Natasha Sayer
Dr Natasha Sayer is a chartered principal clinical psychologist and doctor of clinical psychology , working for Priory since August 2020, and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy (ACAT).
She focuses on specialist assessments, psychological reports and multiple therapy types (CAT, CBT, ACT, executive coaching, PIT, stress control, EMDR), alongside supervision of others, training, service development and clinical leadership.
Dr Sayer has 20 years of training and experience. Her goal is to help you to remove the perceived barriers that are standing in the way of you meeting your potential. She creates bespoke therapy to help you deal with stress, high standards, behaviour patterns, relationships or anything else that's holding you back.
It's often easier to be open with a professional, whose focus and time is solely on you, than with peers or family. Please feel free to contact Dr Sayer to find out more about online therapy or face to face appointments in Manchester.
Dr Sayer has been involved in research at The University of Oxford (multi-site project with UC Berkeley and UCLA), Bangor University, The University of Liverpool and within the NHS. She is particularly interested in the effectiveness of new treatments within mental health.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (specialism during Clinical Psychology Doctorate)
- Clinical Supervisor Training (University of Manchester, University of Liverpool)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (Two year P.G.Dip.)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (M.Sc.)
- Continued Professional Development (trained in EMDR, PIT, Stress Control programme, Executive Coaching).
- Doctorate of clinical psychology
- Executive coaching - University of Cambridge
- MA experimental psychology - University of Oxford
- MSc (distinction) psychological therapies
- Postgraduate diploma in cognitive analytic therapy