Dr Natasha Sayer
Dr Natasha Sayer is a Chartered Principal Clinical Psychologist, working for the Priory since August 2020, and registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the Association for Cognitive Analytic Therapy (ACAT).
Dr Sayer focuses on specialist assessments, psychological reports and multiple therapy types; alongside supervision of others, training, service development and clinical leadership.
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (specialism during Clinical Psychology Doctorate)
- Clinical Supervisor Training (University of Manchester, University of Liverpool)
- Cognitive Analytic Therapy (Two year P.G.Dip.)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (M.Sc.)
- Continued Professional Development (trained in EMDR, PIT, Stress Control programme, Executive Coaching).