I bring a wealth of experience and skills to my clinical and management role and aim to provide high-quality, evidence-based and individualised service to my patients. I have completed Royal College 360 feedback and received positive feedback from my patients.
Dr Olakunle Oladinni
Dr Olakunle Oladinni has been a Consultant Psychiatrist since 2002 and has worked extensively across general adult psychiatry, forensic, addiction, liaison, prison in-reach and medium secure services.
Dr Oladinni is a Fellow of the Royal College of Psychiatry, educational and clinical supervisor for St George’s training programme and Honorary Associate Professor for American University of the Caribbean. He was a Responsible Officer and Medical Director for an independent mental health provider for 4 years before starting his current role as the Medical Director for Priory Hospital Hayes Grove in December 2020.
Dr Oladinni's main areas of interests are:
- Treatment of mood disorders
- Anxiety and panic disorder
- Alcohol addiction
- Obsessive compulsive disorder
- Bipolar affective disorder
- Treatment resistant depression
Clinical articles and research papers
- Post-ictal Psychosis: Clinical Features and Management- Progress in Neurology and Psychiatry, Volume 18(2), 28-31
- Detection of Malingering in Clinical Settings (2006). Primary Psychiatry, volume 13 (1), 61-69.
- Pathological Lying (2006). The Journal of the American Academy of Psychiatry & the Law, volume 34(1), 131-132.
- Dangerous People with Severe Personality Disorders (2005). Psychiatric Services, volume 57 no.7, 872-873.
- A Survey of Inner London General Practitioners’ Attitudes Towards Depression (2002). Primary Care Psychiatry, volume 8 no.3, 95-98.
- Yoruba (Nigeria)
- Addiction Treatment
- Adjustment Disorder
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- Anger Management
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Cannabis Addiction
- Cocaine Addiction
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Ecstasy / MDMA Addiction
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Perinatal Depression
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Somatic Symptom Disorder (SSD)
- Associate Professor in Psychiatry, American University of the Caribbean (AUC), 2015
- Bachelor of Medicine & Surgery (MB.Ch.B), 1987
- CCST in General Adult Psychiatry(2002) - (Subspecialty accreditation: Liaison Psychiatry / Special interest: Forensic Psychiatry)
- Fellow of The Royal College of Psychiatrists (FRCPsych), 2016
- Membership of The Royal College of Psychiatrists (MRCPsych), 1998