Dr Sam Easton
Dr Sam Easton is a Counselling Psychologist, trained in both Person Centred and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, with experience working with both adults and children in various different settings and presentations of mental health difficulties.
Position at Priory
Dr Easton joined the general therapy team at Priory Hospital Glasgow in November 2018.
Dr Easton has a Doctorate in Counselling Psychology, from which she graduated at Glasgow Caledonian University.
Dr Easton has an avid interest in acquired brain injury and the psychological implications of this, this being the subject of both her undergraduate and doctoral research.
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Attack Treatment
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Mental Health Treatment
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Doctorate in Counselling Psychology
- Honours degree in Psychology