Dr Sanaa Saeed
Dr Saeed is a consultant child and adolescent psychiatrist and a member of The Royal College of Psychiatrists. She is also on the General Medical Council Specialists Register.
Dr Saeed has been working for the NHS since 2000, in this speciality since 2004 and has been a consultant since 2011.
She holds the role of a clinical and an educational supervisor and is an enhanced medical appraiser and membership examiner with The Royal College of Psychiatrists. Dr Saeed is also qualified to assess and treat a wide range of mental, behavioural and emotional disorders such as obsessive compulsive disorder, mood and anxiety disorders, schizophrenia, psychosis and neurodevelopmental disorders including attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), Tourette’s syndrome and autism spectrum conditions.
Dr Saeed has a special interest in tics and Tourette's syndrome and she is on the specialists list with Tourette's Action UK.
Dr Saeed completed all her core and higher psychiatric training in the UK.
- Dr Saeed is fluent in Arabic.
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Conduct Disorder
- Drug Induced Psychosis
- Gender Dysphoria
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders (OSFED)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Selective Mutism
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Young People’s Services
- MB ChB