Edit has over 10 years of experience working in adult mental health in therapeutic roles within multidisciplinary teams in both the voluntary and private sectors. Edit is a trauma specialist, integrative art psychotherapist and eye movement desensitisation and reprocessing (EMDR) therapist. Edit joined Priory in 2021 and works with individuals in one-to-one and group therapy.
Position at Priory
Edit is an art psychotherapist registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), the British Association of Art Therapists (BAAT), the British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy (MBACP), the Association of Counselling and Therapy Online (ACTO) and the EMDR Association UK.
Links to clinical articles/research papers:
She has previously published on the practice of community online art therapy in the International Journal of Art Therapy - ‘Community adult mental health: mitigating the impact of COVID-19 through online art therapy’
- BA (Bachelor of Arts) Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies
- Diploma in Art and Design: Theatre Design for Performance Pathway
- Diploma in Counselling and CBT
- EMDR (Certificate)
- MA (Masters of Arts) in Art Psychotherapy
- MRes (Masters of Research) in Performance and Creative Research