Elizabeth uses her expertise to help you explore your challenges and to support you in building a stronger foundation for your future. Elizabeth firmly believes in the therapeutic relationship and the importance of feeling safe with those whom you trust. Recognising the value of feeling heard is identified within her practice and working with you side by side is close to her heart.
Position at Priory
Elizabeth is a BABCP accredited CBT psychotherapist, certified in schema, dialectical behaviour therapy (DBT), compassion focused therapy (CFT) and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT). She has been a part of the Priory team since September 2021.
- Personality disorders
- Anger Management
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder (BED)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Personality Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD)
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Art Painting degree
- BSc (Hons) First class in Integrated Children and Young People’s Practice at Edgehill University.
- MSc in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy at the University of Central Lancashire - continuing.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy at the University of Central Lancashire.