Gemma believes that happiness comes from having great energy and great relationships. If you can be really connected and loving and bring the energy you need to any situation, then everything you need is going to come to you and, most importantly, you will be victorious.
As a relational Psychotherapist, Gemma works with couples and individuals and offers a calm and safe space for people to start to talk about, and unpick, their worries and concerns, without judgment or blame.
Relationships are at the forefront of her practice, and she supports people to better understand themselves and each other, to understand the patterns within their lives and relationships, and develop opportunities to create the changes that they are looking for.
Gemma supports people to build their own strengths and resilience.
Position at Priory
Counsellor and Therapist via Priory Connect.
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Adjustment Disorder
- Anger Management
- Anorexia Nervosa
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD and ADD
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD)
- Bulimia Nervosa
- Conduct Disorder
- Eating Disorders
- Exercise Addiction
- Food Addiction
- Gambling Addiction
- Gaming Addiction
- Gender Dysphoria
- Internet Addiction
- Medically Unexplained Symptoms (MUS)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Oppositional Defiance Disorder
- Personality Disorders
- Porn Addiction
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Self Harm
- Sex and Love Addiction
- Sexual Dysfunction
- Shopping Addiction
- Sleep Disorders (Insomnia)
- Tourette's Syndrome
- Work Addiction
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling
- Diploma in Transactional Analysis Psychotherapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Postgraduate Certificate in Primary Mental Health Care Practice