Grant provides a passionate and enthusiastic approach to treatment. Motivating his clients to collaborate together to understand and change the factors maintaining their problems. Grant trained in the application of evidence-based cognitive behavioural treatment protocols and schema therapy techniques.
Grant can practice as an integrative practitioner, allowing him to tailor treatment to the needs of the individual.
Position at Priory
- Grant has been working with Priory since 2021 as a psychotherapist, providing individual therapy, as well as group therapy within our group programme
- Grant is an accredited member of the BABCP
- Postgraduate (level 11) diploma in cognitive behavioural therapy and group work – ACT Counselling Services Ltd.
- Schema Therapy: The model Method and Techniques – Schema Therapy Scotland
- COSCA Certificate in Counselling Skills - – ACT Counselling Services Ltd
- ADOS-II Administration – Pearson
- BPS Advanced Clinical Supervision Skills - SDS
As part of his postgraduate level training, Grant carried out a research proposal into the efficacy of trauma focused CBT in the treatment of PTSD symptoms, in males who had been sexually abused.