Jacqueline is passionate about therapy and loves being able to support and work closely with people individually and in group settings. One of her interests is working with those struggling with obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD).
Position at Priory
Jacqueline is a cognitive behavioural therapist within the general therapy team. Prior to this, Jacqueline worked as therapy assistant to the team with over 10 years of service to Priory Hospital Glasgow.
- Jacqueline has completed a COSCA certificate course in counselling skills, and SCOTACS diploma in counselling (CBT Approach).
- Jacqueline has also completed training in PTSD and compassion practice.
- COSCA certificate course in counselling skills
- DBT skills training essentials - British Isles Training
- SCOTACS Diploma in Counselling (CBT Approach)