I support people with range of struggles or difficulties, including engaging with everyday activities. I work under topics around self-care, and productivity and leisure, in both an individual or group basis. I adopt a person-centred approach and I am passionate about incorporating meaningful activities to practice.
Position at Priory
- Janice is an occupational therapist based at Priory Hospital Altrincham. She is currently working in inpatient services, across NHS adult, child and adolescent mental health services (CAMHS), eating disorder services, and also on the general programme of the private adult ward.
- She is experienced in conducting one-to-one functional assessments and intervention, including addressing self-care and building up daily routine. She is also experienced in delivering group therapy.
- Janice is registered under the Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC).
Bachelor of Science (Honours) in occupational therapy from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in occupational therapy (The Hone Kong Polytechnic University)
- Registered under The Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC)