I am approachable and non-judgemental, and with my level 2 supervisor qualification, I really enjoy offering supervision to nurses and therapists.
172 Edmund Street
Kate Yale has been a qualified cognitive behavioural therapist for nine years and a mental health nurse for 13 years. During this time she has worked with eating disorder patients at Priory for 12 years, and with survivors of both childhood and adult sexual abuse in the NHS and voluntary sector.
Kate is very passionate about recovery and helping people to help themselves, to move forwards in their life. She keeps up to date with training and enjoys learning about new and innovative training which she can incorporate into her therapy.
Kate has completed training in:
- MANTRA training – The Maudsley Model of working with eating disorders
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Eating Disorders
Kate keeps up to date with CPD training, in particular for eating disorders and trauma but also with general CBT.
- Diploma in Mental Health Nursing
- Level 2 Supervision
- Postgraduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychology