I have 15 years practical experience in the mental health field. I bring an effective blend of experience, knowledge and tools along with empathy and a gentle challenging approach to provide a safe and therapeutic space to help patients navigate and overcome their difficult experiences. I enjoy working with individuals of all ages, backgrounds and abilities. I have particular interest in working with people with anxiety and depression. Anxiety and depression are both something that can be worked through and understood.
Positions at Priory
Sessional Therapist at Priory Hospital Glasgow and Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen, offering individual therapy.
A member of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP) and the General Hypnotherapy Register (GHR) for Hypnotherapists.
- BACP Accredited Psychotherapist/Counsellor
- EMDR Part 1
- Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Diploma in Counselling and Group work – A Cognitive Approach
- Diploma in the Art and Science of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Diploma in Swedish Massage
- COSCA Counselling Skills Certificate
- Scottish Mental Health First Aid Instructor
- ASIST Suicide Intervention Training
- 2005: Diploma in Counselling and Group-work – A Cognitive Approach, Centre of Therapy and Counselling Studies, Glasgow
- 2015: Diploma in NLP – Headstrong NLP Ltd, Glasgow
- 2020: Diploma in Clinical Hypnotherapy, Academy of the Inner Mind, Prestwick
- 2021: EMDR Part 1, EMDR Works, St Albans